Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara

Iran League 1

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 13:30

Iran League 1

Pars Jonoubi Jam

Pars Jonoubi Jam

Iran League 1

 Shahrdari Astara

Shahrdari Astara

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 13:30

29%

Pars Jonoubi Jam Wins

39%

Draw

32%

Shahrdari Astara Wins

X

Full Time Tip

85%

Under 2,5 Goals

15%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

0.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara

Time: 13:30 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Iran League 1

For the game between Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara on 18/1/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Pars Jonoubi Jam has a 29% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 85% and over 2.5 score probability is 15%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara is 0.75. Half time porbability for Pars Jonoubi Jam is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for Shahrdari Astara is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Cagliari Calcio vs AC Milan

18/1/2021 22:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Arman Gahar vs Shahin Bushehr

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportes Quindio vs Valledupar FC

18/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Bastia vs CA Bastia

18/1/2021 20:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Juventud LP vs IA Sud America

18/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kasimpasa SK vs Erzurum BB

18/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Fenerbahce SK vs MKE Ankaragucu

18/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Esteghlal Molasani vs Mes Kerman

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Qashqai Shiraz vs Navad Urmia

18/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Doxa Katokopia vs AEK Larnaka

18/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions