Leicester City U23s vs Man United U23s

England Premier League 2

Leicester City U23s vs Man United U23s Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 22:00

England Premier League 2

Leicester City U23s

Leicester City U23s

England Premier League 2

 Man United U23s

Man United U23s

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 22:00

39%

Leicester City U23s Wins

26%

Draw

35%

Man United U23s Wins

1

Full Time Tip

7%

Under 2,5 Goals

93%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

88%

Both Team To Score - Yes

12%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

4.65

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Leicester City U23s vs Man United U23s

Time: 22:00 Date: 18/1/2021

League: England Premier League 2

For the game between Leicester City U23s vs Man United U23s on 18/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Leicester City U23s has a 39% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 7% and over 2.5 score probability is 93%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Leicester City U23s vs Man United U23s is 4.65. Half time porbability for Leicester City U23s is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Man United U23s is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Leicester City U23s vs Man United U23s is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 12 and YES-BTTS 88. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Cagliari Calcio vs AC Milan

18/1/2021 22:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Muaither SC vs Markhiya SC

18/1/2021 17:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

SPAL 1907 vs Reggiana

18/1/2021 23:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ituano-SP vs Vila Nova FC

18/1/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jong PSV vs NAC Breda

18/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Politehnica Iasi vs FC Botosani

18/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

18/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Western Stima vs Gor Mahia

18/1/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Baadraan Tehran vs Khooshe Talaee

18/1/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Teraktor Sazi vs Esteghlal Tehran

18/1/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions