Kasimpasa SK vs Erzurum BB

Turkey Super Lig

Kasimpasa SK vs Erzurum BB Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 19:00

Turkey Super Lig

Kasimpasa SK

Kasimpasa SK

Turkey Super Lig

 Erzurum BB

Erzurum BB

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 19:00

46%

Kasimpasa SK Wins

33%

Draw

21%

Erzurum BB Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

19%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kasimpasa SK vs Erzurum BB

Time: 19:00 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Kasimpasa SK vs Erzurum BB on 18/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Kasimpasa SK has a 46% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kasimpasa SK vs Erzurum BB is 2.58. Half time porbability for Kasimpasa SK is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 19, and Half Time probability for Erzurum BB is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kasimpasa SK vs Erzurum BB is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Esteghlal Molasani vs Mes Kerman

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

GD Estoril vs Sporting Covilha

18/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jong Utrecht vs Jong Ajax

18/1/2021 20:45
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Arman Gahar vs Shahin Bushehr

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chooka Talesh vs Fajr Sepasi

18/1/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ismaily SC vs Arab Contractors

18/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fenerbahce SK vs MKE Ankaragucu

18/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Jong PSV vs NAC Breda

18/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

SC Bastia vs CA Bastia

18/1/2021 20:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions