Grecia vs Sporting (CRC)

Costa Rica Primera Division

Grecia vs Sporting (CRC) Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 0:00

Costa Rica Primera Division

Grecia

Grecia

Costa Rica Primera Division

 Sporting (CRC)

Sporting (CRC)

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 0:00

28%

Grecia Wins

43%

Draw

29%

Sporting (CRC) Wins

X

Full Time Tip

90%

Under 2,5 Goals

10%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

0.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Grecia vs Sporting (CRC)

Time: 0:00 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Costa Rica Primera Division

For the game between Grecia vs Sporting (CRC) on 18/1/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Grecia has a 28% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 90% and over 2.5 score probability is 10%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Grecia vs Sporting (CRC) is 0.50. Half time porbability for Grecia is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Sporting (CRC) is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Grecia vs Sporting (CRC) is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Baadraan Tehran vs Khooshe Talaee

18/1/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SPAL 1907 vs Reggiana

18/1/2021 23:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportes Quindio vs Valledupar FC

18/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Atletico Mineiro vs Atletico GO

18/1/2021 0:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Doxa Katokopia vs AEK Larnaka

18/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Chaco For Ever vs Sansinena

18/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Colo Colo vs Univ de Chile

18/1/2021 0:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Agropecuario vs Quilmes AC

18/1/2021 3:20
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas

18/1/2021 6:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions