Desamparados vs Turrialba

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

Desamparados vs Turrialba Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 0:00

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

Desamparados

Desamparados

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

 Turrialba

Turrialba

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 0:00

37%

Desamparados Wins

34%

Draw

29%

Turrialba Wins

1

Full Time Tip

100%

Under 2,5 Goals

0%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

24%

Both Team To Score - Yes

76%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

0.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Desamparados vs Turrialba

Time: 0:00 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Desamparados vs Turrialba on 18/1/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Desamparados has a 37% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 100% and over 2.5 score probability is 0%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Desamparados vs Turrialba is 0.00. Half time porbability for Desamparados is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Turrialba is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Desamparados vs Turrialba is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 76 and YES-BTTS 24. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Qashqai Shiraz vs Navad Urmia

18/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Alianza FC vs Deportivo Ahuachapan

18/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico Nacional vs Ind. Santa Fe

18/1/2021 2:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ituano-SP vs Vila Nova FC

18/1/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Colo Colo vs Univ de Chile

18/1/2021 0:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Deportes Quindio vs Valledupar FC

18/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Astra Giurgiu vs CS Univ Craiova

18/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

GD Estoril vs Sporting Covilha

18/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jong PSV vs NAC Breda

18/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions