Crystal Palace U21 vs Fulham U23s

England Premier League 2

Crystal Palace U21 vs Fulham U23s Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 16:00

England Premier League 2

Crystal Palace U21

Crystal Palace U21

England Premier League 2

 Fulham U23s

Fulham U23s

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 16:00

50%

Crystal Palace U21 Wins

16%

Draw

34%

Fulham U23s Wins

1

Full Time Tip

2%

Under 2,5 Goals

98%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

66%

Half Time Home Win

15%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

91%

Both Team To Score - Yes

9%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

4.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Crystal Palace U21 vs Fulham U23s

Time: 16:00 Date: 18/1/2021

League: England Premier League 2

For the game between Crystal Palace U21 vs Fulham U23s on 18/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Crystal Palace U21 has a 50% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 2% and over 2.5 score probability is 98%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Crystal Palace U21 vs Fulham U23s is 4.92. Half time porbability for Crystal Palace U21 is 66%, Half Time draw probability is 15, and Half Time probability for Fulham U23s is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Crystal Palace U21 vs Fulham U23s is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 9 and YES-BTTS 91. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Arman Gahar vs Shahin Bushehr

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Juventud Unida SL vs Deportivo Madryn

18/1/2021 1:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Grecia vs Sporting (CRC)

18/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportes Quindio vs Valledupar FC

18/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Malavan FC vs Sorkhpooshan Pakdasht

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Everton FC U23s vs Liverpool U23s

18/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Cagliari Calcio vs AC Milan

18/1/2021 22:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Muaither SC vs Markhiya SC

18/1/2021 17:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Deportes Tolima vs Once Caldas

18/1/2021 23:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Seeb SC vs Rustaq Club

18/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions