Chooka Talesh vs Fajr Sepasi

Iran League 1

Chooka Talesh vs Fajr Sepasi Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 13:30

Iran League 1

Chooka Talesh

Chooka Talesh

Iran League 1

 Fajr Sepasi

Fajr Sepasi

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 13:30

25%

Chooka Talesh Wins

35%

Draw

40%

Fajr Sepasi Wins

2

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

25%

Both Team To Score - Yes

75%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Chooka Talesh vs Fajr Sepasi

Time: 13:30 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Iran League 1

For the game between Chooka Talesh vs Fajr Sepasi on 18/1/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Chooka Talesh has a 25% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Chooka Talesh vs Fajr Sepasi is 1.00. Half time porbability for Chooka Talesh is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Fajr Sepasi is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Chooka Talesh vs Fajr Sepasi is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 75 and YES-BTTS 25. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Baadraan Tehran vs Khooshe Talaee

18/1/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Malavan FC vs Sorkhpooshan Pakdasht

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jong PSV vs NAC Breda

18/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Portimonense SC vs Belenenses

18/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

TSV 1860 vs Ingolstadt

18/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Kasimpasa SK vs Erzurum BB

18/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Cagliari Calcio vs AC Milan

18/1/2021 22:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rayka Babol vs Gol Reyhan Alborz

18/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hamburger SV vs VfL Osnabruck

18/1/2021 22:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions