Chennaiyin vs East Bengal

India Super League

Chennaiyin vs East Bengal Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 17:00

India Super League

Chennaiyin

Chennaiyin

India Super League

 East Bengal

East Bengal

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 17:00

21%

Chennaiyin Wins

57%

Draw

22%

East Bengal Wins

X

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

78%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Chennaiyin vs East Bengal

Time: 17:00 Date: 18/1/2021

League: India Super League

For the game between Chennaiyin vs East Bengal on 18/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Chennaiyin has a 21% probability to win, 57% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Chennaiyin vs East Bengal is 3.00. Half time porbability for Chennaiyin is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for East Bengal is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Chennaiyin vs East Bengal is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 78%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Dinamo Tirana vs Erzeni Shijak

18/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sohar Club vs Muscat Club

18/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Portimonense SC vs Belenenses

18/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ceramica Cleopatra vs Tala ea Al Jaish

18/1/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Seeb SC vs Rustaq Club

18/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

GD Estoril vs Sporting Covilha

18/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Riestra vs Temperley

18/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Deportivo Cali vs Jaguares

18/1/2021 4:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ghazl Al Mahalla vs Masr lel Maqassah

18/1/2021 15:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Rayka Babol vs Gol Reyhan Alborz

18/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions