Akwa United vs Wikki Tourists

Nigeria Premier League

Akwa United vs Wikki Tourists Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Akwa United

Akwa United

Nigeria Premier League

 Wikki Tourists

Wikki Tourists

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 18:00

46%

Akwa United Wins

36%

Draw

18%

Wikki Tourists Wins

1

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

6%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.84

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Akwa United vs Wikki Tourists

Time: 18:00 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Akwa United vs Wikki Tourists on 18/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Akwa United has a 46% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Akwa United vs Wikki Tourists is 1.84. Half time porbability for Akwa United is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for Wikki Tourists is 6. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Akwa United vs Wikki Tourists is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


CA Guemes vs Villa Mitre

18/1/2021 23:10
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ituano-SP vs Vila Nova FC

18/1/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

La Piedad vs UA Zacatecas

18/1/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Juventud Unida SL vs Deportivo Madryn

18/1/2021 1:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sheikh Jamal DhC vs Abahani Chittagong

18/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Portimonense SC vs Belenenses

18/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sarmiento Resistencia vs Huracan Las Heras

18/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Arman Gahar vs Shahin Bushehr

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alianza FC vs Deportivo Ahuachapan

18/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SPAL 1907 vs Reggiana

18/1/2021 23:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions