Yeni Malatyaspor vs Rizespor

Turkey Super Lig

Yeni Malatyaspor vs Rizespor Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 16:00

Turkey Super Lig

Yeni Malatyaspor

Yeni Malatyaspor

Turkey Super Lig

 Rizespor

Rizespor

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 16:00

29%

Yeni Malatyaspor Wins

40%

Draw

31%

Rizespor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

12%

Half Time Draw

53%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Yeni Malatyaspor vs Rizespor

Time: 16:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Yeni Malatyaspor vs Rizespor on 17/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Yeni Malatyaspor has a 29% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Yeni Malatyaspor vs Rizespor is 3.13. Half time porbability for Yeni Malatyaspor is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 12, and Half Time probability for Rizespor is 53. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Yeni Malatyaspor vs Rizespor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Hawke s Bay Utd vs Team Wellington

17/1/2021 3:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Linense vs CD Marino

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Marbella vs Algeciras CF

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Extremadura UD vs CD Don Benito

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CF Peralada vs UE Sants

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Sion vs FC Lugano

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Juve Stabia vs Ternana Calcio

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Imolese Calcio vs Matelica

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Carpi FC vs Ravenna

17/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions