Volos NFC vs Lamia FC

Greece Super League

Volos NFC vs Lamia FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:15

Greece Super League

Volos NFC

Volos NFC

Greece Super League

 Lamia FC

Lamia FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:15

47%

Volos NFC Wins

34%

Draw

19%

Lamia FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

33%

Both Team To Score - Yes

67%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Volos NFC vs Lamia FC

Time: 18:15 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Greece Super League

For the game between Volos NFC vs Lamia FC on 17/1/2021 at 18:15 we calculated that Volos NFC has a 47% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Volos NFC vs Lamia FC is 1.70. Half time porbability for Volos NFC is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Lamia FC is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Volos NFC vs Lamia FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 67 and YES-BTTS 33. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


UD Somozas vs AG Estudiantil

17/1/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

17/1/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

SD Formentera vs CE Esporles

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Lobi Stars vs Dakkada FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

OFI Creta vs PAOK Salonica

17/1/2021 18:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AmaZulu FC vs Maritzburg United

17/1/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Club Siero vs CD Llanes

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Valadares Gaia vs Castro Daire

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Olympiakos Pireus vs PAS Giannina

17/1/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Santa Rita vs Petro Atletico

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions