Vitoria vs Chapecoense SC

Brazil Serie B

Vitoria vs Chapecoense SC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 22:00

Brazil Serie B

Vitoria

Vitoria

Brazil Serie B

 Chapecoense SC

Chapecoense SC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 22:00

23%

Vitoria Wins

31%

Draw

46%

Chapecoense SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.31

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Vitoria vs Chapecoense SC

Time: 22:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie B

For the game between Vitoria vs Chapecoense SC on 17/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Vitoria has a 23% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 46% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Vitoria vs Chapecoense SC is 2.31. Half time porbability for Vitoria is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Chapecoense SC is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Vitoria vs Chapecoense SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Trofense vs Leca FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Poblense vs Atletico Madrid B

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SD Beasain vs Urgatzi KK

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AFC Ajax vs Feyenoord

17/1/2021 18:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UNAM Pumas vs Mazatlan FC

17/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AD Complutense vs Pozuelo de Alarcon

17/1/2021 13:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Vitoria Guimaraes vs SC Farense

17/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sheffield United vs Tottenham

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Newcastle Jets vs Macarthur FC

17/1/2021 8:05
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Accra Hearts of Oak vs Eleven Wonders

17/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions