Vilaverdense FC vs SC Vianense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Vilaverdense FC vs SC Vianense Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Vilaverdense FC

Vilaverdense FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 SC Vianense

SC Vianense

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

43%

Vilaverdense FC Wins

26%

Draw

31%

SC Vianense Wins

1

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

71%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.97

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Vilaverdense FC vs SC Vianense

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Vilaverdense FC vs SC Vianense on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Vilaverdense FC has a 43% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Vilaverdense FC vs SC Vianense is 1.97. Half time porbability for Vilaverdense FC is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 71, and Half Time probability for SC Vianense is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Vilaverdense FC vs SC Vianense is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Wellington Phoenix (R) vs Waitakere United

17/1/2021 6:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Nantes vs RC Lens

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Basconia vs Urduliz FT

17/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Wolfsberger AC vs Sturm Graz

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Pretoria University vs Uthongathi FC

17/1/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Estradense vs CD Pontellas

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sint vs Truiden

17/1/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Kozanspor vs Silivrispor

17/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bayern Munchen vs SC Freiburg

17/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hercules CF vs CD Alcoyano

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions