Vihiga United vs Posta Rangers

Kenya Premier League

Vihiga United vs Posta Rangers Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 15:00

Kenya Premier League

Vihiga United

Vihiga United

Kenya Premier League

 Posta Rangers

Posta Rangers

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 15:00

14%

Vihiga United Wins

60%

Draw

26%

Posta Rangers Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

29%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

74%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Vihiga United vs Posta Rangers

Time: 15:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Kenya Premier League

For the game between Vihiga United vs Posta Rangers on 17/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Vihiga United has a 14% probability to win, 60% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Vihiga United vs Posta Rangers is 1.13. Half time porbability for Vihiga United is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 29, and Half Time probability for Posta Rangers is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Vihiga United vs Posta Rangers is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 74%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


FC Arouca vs CD Mafra

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Arosa SC vs CD Ourense

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UE Sant Julia vs FC Santa Coloma

17/1/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jahn Regensburg vs SV Sandhausen

17/1/2021 15:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Urraca CF vs Valdesoto CF

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

MSC Limited Dhaka vs Arambagh KS

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Viterbese Calcio vs Teramo Calcio

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Las Palmas Atletico vs Cadiz CF B

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bechem United vs Dreams FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions