Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Italiano

Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Italiano Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 23:15

Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

Victoriano Arenas

Victoriano Arenas

Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

 Sportivo Italiano

Sportivo Italiano

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 23:15

26%

Victoriano Arenas Wins

45%

Draw

29%

Sportivo Italiano Wins

X

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Italiano

Time: 23:15 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

For the game between Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Italiano on 17/1/2021 at 23:15 we calculated that Victoriano Arenas has a 26% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Italiano is 3.25. Half time porbability for Victoriano Arenas is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Sportivo Italiano is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Italiano is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


CD Covadonga vs CD Lealtad

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Accra Hearts of Oak vs Eleven Wonders

17/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Def. de Belgrano vs Instituto Cordoba

17/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC

17/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Maracena vs CP Almeria

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Navarro (ESP) vs Real Aviles

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Aguila vs Luis Angel Firpo

17/1/2021 0:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

OGC Nice vs Girondins Bordeaux

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Badajoz vs UD Socuellamos

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Oeste FC vs Confianca

17/1/2021 3:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions