Varzim SC vs Casa Pia AC

Portugal Segunda Liga

Varzim SC vs Casa Pia AC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 20:00

Portugal Segunda Liga

Varzim SC

Varzim SC

Portugal Segunda Liga

 Casa Pia AC

Casa Pia AC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 20:00

13%

Varzim SC Wins

51%

Draw

36%

Casa Pia AC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Varzim SC vs Casa Pia AC

Time: 20:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Segunda Liga

For the game between Varzim SC vs Casa Pia AC on 17/1/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Varzim SC has a 13% probability to win, 51% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Varzim SC vs Casa Pia AC is 3.00. Half time porbability for Varzim SC is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Casa Pia AC is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Varzim SC vs Casa Pia AC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Hong Linh Ha Tinh vs Than Quang Ninh

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Extremadura UD vs CD Don Benito

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

DAV Santa Ana vs San Fernando (H)

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Girona B vs UE Figueres

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs Deportivo Fabril

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Inegolspor vs Sancaktepe Bld

17/1/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

MSC Limited Dhaka vs Arambagh KS

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kozanspor vs Silivrispor

17/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Villanueva Pardillo vs Flat Earth FC

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions