Valencia Mestalla vs Atzeneta UE

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

Valencia Mestalla vs Atzeneta UE Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

Valencia Mestalla

Valencia Mestalla

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

 Atzeneta UE

Atzeneta UE

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

36%

Valencia Mestalla Wins

52%

Draw

12%

Atzeneta UE Wins

X

Full Time Tip

30%

Under 2,5 Goals

70%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Valencia Mestalla vs Atzeneta UE

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

For the game between Valencia Mestalla vs Atzeneta UE on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Valencia Mestalla has a 36% probability to win, 52% probability to draw and has a 12% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 30% and over 2.5 score probability is 70%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Valencia Mestalla vs Atzeneta UE is 3.50. Half time porbability for Valencia Mestalla is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Atzeneta UE is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Valencia Mestalla vs Atzeneta UE is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


SSC Napoli vs Fiorentina

17/1/2021 14:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Yeni Malatyaspor vs Rizespor

17/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Alcorcon B vs CD El Alamo

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Union Langreo vs Real Oviedo B

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Arosa SC vs CD Ourense

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Titanico vs Condal CF

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gijon Industrial vs CD Vallobin

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Beerschot Wilrijk vs Club Brugge

17/1/2021 20:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Beasain vs Urgatzi KK

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions