Valadares Gaia vs Castro Daire

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Valadares Gaia vs Castro Daire Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Valadares Gaia

Valadares Gaia

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Castro Daire

Castro Daire

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

40%

Valadares Gaia Wins

25%

Draw

35%

Castro Daire Wins

1

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

9%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.87

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Valadares Gaia vs Castro Daire

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Valadares Gaia vs Castro Daire on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Valadares Gaia has a 40% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Valadares Gaia vs Castro Daire is 1.87. Half time porbability for Valadares Gaia is 9%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for Castro Daire is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Valadares Gaia vs Castro Daire is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


CE L Hospitalet vs CF Badalona

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pontevedra vs Racing Ferrol

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Titanico vs Condal CF

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico de Pinto vs Trival Valderas

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rayo Cantabria vs CD Bezana

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

SD Torina vs Vimenor

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Beasain vs Urgatzi KK

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Strasbourg vs AS Saint

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Richards Bay vs TS Sporting

17/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Real San Andres vs Atletico Huila

17/1/2021 0:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions