Union San Felipe vs Deportes Melipilla

Chile Primera B de Chile

Union San Felipe vs Deportes Melipilla Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 16:00

Chile Primera B de Chile

Union San Felipe

Union San Felipe

Chile Primera B de Chile

 Deportes Melipilla

Deportes Melipilla

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 16:00

34%

Union San Felipe Wins

38%

Draw

28%

Deportes Melipilla Wins

X

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

57%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.69

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Union San Felipe vs Deportes Melipilla

Time: 16:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Chile Primera B de Chile

For the game between Union San Felipe vs Deportes Melipilla on 17/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Union San Felipe has a 34% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Union San Felipe vs Deportes Melipilla is 1.69. Half time porbability for Union San Felipe is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 57, and Half Time probability for Deportes Melipilla is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Union San Felipe vs Deportes Melipilla is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


CF Alondras vs CD Barco

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chippa United vs TS Galaxy FC

17/1/2021 16:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Pasaia KE vs CD Ariznabarra

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Catania vs US Foggia

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Celta de Vigo B vs CD Guijuelo

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Jahn Regensburg vs SV Sandhausen

17/1/2021 15:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Comunicaciones vs Antigua GFC

17/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

AmaZulu FC vs Maritzburg United

17/1/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Urraca CF vs Valdesoto CF

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Balmaseda vs Aurrera de Ondarroa

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions