US Touarga vs Chabab Khenifra

Morocco Botola 2

US Touarga vs Chabab Khenifra Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 17:00

Morocco Botola 2

US Touarga

US Touarga

Morocco Botola 2

 Chabab Khenifra

Chabab Khenifra

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 17:00

32%

US Touarga Wins

33%

Draw

35%

Chabab Khenifra Wins

2

Full Time Tip

73%

Under 2,5 Goals

27%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for US Touarga vs Chabab Khenifra

Time: 17:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Morocco Botola 2

For the game between US Touarga vs Chabab Khenifra on 17/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that US Touarga has a 32% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 73% and over 2.5 score probability is 27%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between US Touarga vs Chabab Khenifra is 1.33. Half time porbability for US Touarga is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Chabab Khenifra is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between US Touarga vs Chabab Khenifra is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Denizlispor vs Hatayspor

17/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Juventud Torremolinos vs Atletico Malagueno

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Cerveira vs SC Mirandela

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Maria da Fonte vs Merelinense FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Yeclano Deportivo vs Linares Deportivo

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sint vs Truiden

17/1/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Rayo Cantabria vs CD Bezana

17/1/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Crotone vs Benevento Calcio

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions