US Goree vs Casa Sport

Senegal Ligue 1

US Goree vs Casa Sport Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 19:00

Senegal Ligue 1

US Goree

US Goree

Senegal Ligue 1

 Casa Sport

Casa Sport

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 19:00

24%

US Goree Wins

44%

Draw

32%

Casa Sport Wins

X

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

58%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.73

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for US Goree vs Casa Sport

Time: 19:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Senegal Ligue 1

For the game between US Goree vs Casa Sport on 17/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that US Goree has a 24% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between US Goree vs Casa Sport is 1.73. Half time porbability for US Goree is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Casa Sport is 58. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between US Goree vs Casa Sport is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


CA Progreso vs CA Torque

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Gimnastica T. vs Barreda Balompie

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Palermo vs Virtus Francavilla

17/1/2021 14:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

CF Igualada vs Montanesa

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Academico Viseu vs UD Oliveirense

17/1/2021 14:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Pafos FC vs APOEL FC

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Rivers United vs Heartland FC

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Petite Riviere Noire vs ASPL 2000

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Bembibre vs CD Becerril Campos

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions