UE Castelldefels vs CE Manresa

Spain Tercera Division Group 5 - Cataluna

UE Castelldefels vs CE Manresa Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 5 - Cataluna

UE Castelldefels

UE Castelldefels

Spain Tercera Division Group 5 - Cataluna

 CE Manresa

CE Manresa

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

25%

UE Castelldefels Wins

26%

Draw

49%

CE Manresa Wins

2

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UE Castelldefels vs CE Manresa

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 5 - Cataluna

For the game between UE Castelldefels vs CE Manresa on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that UE Castelldefels has a 25% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UE Castelldefels vs CE Manresa is 1.83. Half time porbability for UE Castelldefels is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for CE Manresa is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UE Castelldefels vs CE Manresa is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Urraca CF vs Valdesoto CF

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs Deportivo Fabril

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rayo Majadahonda vs Getafe B

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ifeanyi Ubah vs Abia Warriors

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gimnastica T. vs Barreda Balompie

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC

17/1/2021 4:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Palermo vs Virtus Francavilla

17/1/2021 14:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Alcorcon B vs CD El Alamo

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Agropecuario vs Quilmes AC

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Juve Stabia vs Ternana Calcio

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions