UD Maracena vs CP Almeria

Spain Tercera Division Group 9 - Andalucia Or. y Mellila

UD Maracena vs CP Almeria Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 9 - Andalucia Or. y Mellila

UD Maracena

UD Maracena

Spain Tercera Division Group 9 - Andalucia Or. y Mellila

 CP Almeria

CP Almeria

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

34%

UD Maracena Wins

47%

Draw

19%

CP Almeria Wins

X

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.43

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UD Maracena vs CP Almeria

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 9 - Andalucia Or. y Mellila

For the game between UD Maracena vs CP Almeria on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that UD Maracena has a 34% probability to win, 47% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UD Maracena vs CP Almeria is 2.43. Half time porbability for UD Maracena is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for CP Almeria is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UD Maracena vs CP Almeria is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Carpi FC vs Ravenna

17/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Yeclano Deportivo vs Linares Deportivo

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UM Escobedo vs Castro FC

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Chippa United vs TS Galaxy FC

17/1/2021 16:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CG Tarragona vs Barcelona B

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AmaZulu FC vs Maritzburg United

17/1/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Aduana Stars vs All Stars FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Catania vs US Foggia

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Aguia FC Vimioso vs Vidago FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions