UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

UD Atios

UD Atios

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

 Rapido de Bouzas

Rapido de Bouzas

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:30

29%

UD Atios Wins

36%

Draw

35%

Rapido de Bouzas Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

83%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas

Time: 18:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

For the game between UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas on 17/1/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that UD Atios has a 29% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas is 2.50. Half time porbability for UD Atios is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 83, and Half Time probability for Rapido de Bouzas is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sint vs Truiden

17/1/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Urraca CF vs Valdesoto CF

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Monopoli vs Catanzaro

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Villarreal B vs Pena Deportiva

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AD Torrejon CF vs RSD Alcala

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Club Siero vs CD Llanes

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CF Monterrey vs Club America

17/1/2021 6:06
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Siete Villas vs CD Cayon

17/1/2021 13:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Aviles Stadium CF vs Union Ceares

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions