Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

Iraq Premier League

Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 20:30

Iraq Premier League

Talaba Baghdad

Talaba Baghdad

Iraq Premier League

 Shorta Baghdad

Shorta Baghdad

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 20:30

14%

Talaba Baghdad Wins

37%

Draw

49%

Shorta Baghdad Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.39

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

Time: 20:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad on 17/1/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that Talaba Baghdad has a 14% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad is 2.39. Half time porbability for Talaba Baghdad is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Shorta Baghdad is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Ejea vs CD Tudelano

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ourense CF vs CD Arenteiro

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Gimnastica T. vs Barreda Balompie

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Tropezon vs Cultural Guarnizo

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Clube Condeixa

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Extremadura UD vs CD Don Benito

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Polisi Tanzania vs Namungo

17/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Santa Clara vs FC Famalicao

17/1/2021 20:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Liverpool vs Manchester United

17/1/2021 19:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions