Sunshine Stars vs Warri Wolves

Nigeria Premier League

Sunshine Stars vs Warri Wolves Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Sunshine Stars

Sunshine Stars

Nigeria Premier League

 Warri Wolves

Warri Wolves

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

41%

Sunshine Stars Wins

31%

Draw

28%

Warri Wolves Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.60

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sunshine Stars vs Warri Wolves

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Sunshine Stars vs Warri Wolves on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Sunshine Stars has a 41% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sunshine Stars vs Warri Wolves is 2.60. Half time porbability for Sunshine Stars is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Warri Wolves is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sunshine Stars vs Warri Wolves is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Palermo vs Virtus Francavilla

17/1/2021 14:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Pretoria University vs Uthongathi FC

17/1/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Lorient vs Dijon FCO

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Sion vs FC Lugano

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

AlbinoLeffe vs Calcio Lecco

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Stade Brestois vs Stade Rennais

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes

17/1/2021 18:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Oeste FC vs Confianca

17/1/2021 3:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions