Savanne vs ASVP

Mauritius Mauritian League

Savanne vs ASVP Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 17:30

Mauritius Mauritian League

Savanne

Savanne

Mauritius Mauritian League

 ASVP

ASVP

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 17:30

33%

Savanne Wins

42%

Draw

25%

ASVP Wins

X

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Savanne vs ASVP

Time: 17:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Mauritius Mauritian League

For the game between Savanne vs ASVP on 17/1/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Savanne has a 33% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Savanne vs ASVP is 2.75. Half time porbability for Savanne is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for ASVP is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Savanne vs ASVP is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Coria CF vs La Palma CF

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bidco United vs Wazito FC

17/1/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Ibiza vs Eivissa

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Barnechea vs Rangers Talca

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Sion vs FC Lugano

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Strasbourg vs AS Saint

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Wiliet vs Recreativo Caala

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Deportivo Riestra vs Temperley

17/1/2021 0:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Oeste FC vs Confianca

17/1/2021 3:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions