Santa Rosa vs Municipal Liberia

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

Santa Rosa vs Municipal Liberia Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 21:00

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

Santa Rosa

Santa Rosa

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

 Municipal Liberia

Municipal Liberia

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 21:00

35%

Santa Rosa Wins

25%

Draw

40%

Municipal Liberia Wins

2

Full Time Tip

76%

Under 2,5 Goals

24%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.22

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Santa Rosa vs Municipal Liberia

Time: 21:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Santa Rosa vs Municipal Liberia on 17/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Santa Rosa has a 35% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 76% and over 2.5 score probability is 24%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Santa Rosa vs Municipal Liberia is 1.22. Half time porbability for Santa Rosa is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Municipal Liberia is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Santa Rosa vs Municipal Liberia is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Hong Linh Ha Tinh vs Than Quang Ninh

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Recreio de Agueda vs Vila Cortes do Mondego

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Estradense vs CD Pontellas

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Birmingham (W) vs Brighton (W)

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Balmaseda vs Aurrera de Ondarroa

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rayo Cantabria vs CD Bezana

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Richards Bay vs TS Sporting

17/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Wiliet vs Recreativo Caala

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Pafos FC vs APOEL FC

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Juventus U23 vs Piacenza Calcio

17/1/2021 14:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions