San Martin Burzaco vs Berazategui

Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

San Martin Burzaco vs Berazategui Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 23:15

Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

San Martin Burzaco

San Martin Burzaco

Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

 Berazategui

Berazategui

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 23:15

52%

San Martin Burzaco Wins

32%

Draw

16%

Berazategui Wins

1

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

67%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

26%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for San Martin Burzaco vs Berazategui

Time: 23:15 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

For the game between San Martin Burzaco vs Berazategui on 17/1/2021 at 23:15 we calculated that San Martin Burzaco has a 52% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 16% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between San Martin Burzaco vs Berazategui is 1.70. Half time porbability for San Martin Burzaco is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 67, and Half Time probability for Berazategui is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between San Martin Burzaco vs Berazategui is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 26%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Enyimba vs Kano Pillars

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Sion vs FC Lugano

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Guadalajara Chivas vs Deportivo Toluca

17/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CF Peralada vs UE Sants

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UNAM Pumas vs Mazatlan FC

17/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Siete Villas vs CD Cayon

17/1/2021 13:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Union Langreo vs Real Oviedo B

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Pasto vs La Equidad

17/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs Deportivo Fabril

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

UE Castelldefels vs CE Manresa

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions