San Marcos Arica vs Nublense

Chile Primera B de Chile

San Marcos Arica vs Nublense Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 16:00

Chile Primera B de Chile

San Marcos Arica

San Marcos Arica

Chile Primera B de Chile

 Nublense

Nublense

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 16:00

36%

San Marcos Arica Wins

33%

Draw

31%

Nublense Wins

1

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for San Marcos Arica vs Nublense

Time: 16:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Chile Primera B de Chile

For the game between San Marcos Arica vs Nublense on 17/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that San Marcos Arica has a 36% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between San Marcos Arica vs Nublense is 2.70. Half time porbability for San Marcos Arica is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for Nublense is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between San Marcos Arica vs Nublense is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


CD Choco vs Ribadumia CF

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

UCAM Murcia vs Sevilla Atletico

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pribram vs Viktoria Plzen

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Gimnasia Mendoza vs Ferro Carril Oeste

17/1/2021 0:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Pasaia KE vs CD Ariznabarra

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Guadalajara Chivas vs Deportivo Toluca

17/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Perugia Calcio vs FeralpiSalo

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Viveiro CF vs SD Fisterra

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Somozas vs AG Estudiantil

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions