SU Sintrense vs Pero Pinheiro

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

SU Sintrense vs Pero Pinheiro Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

SU Sintrense

SU Sintrense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Pero Pinheiro

Pero Pinheiro

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

51%

SU Sintrense Wins

17%

Draw

32%

Pero Pinheiro Wins

1

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

78%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.08

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SU Sintrense vs Pero Pinheiro

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between SU Sintrense vs Pero Pinheiro on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that SU Sintrense has a 51% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SU Sintrense vs Pero Pinheiro is 2.08. Half time porbability for SU Sintrense is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 78, and Half Time probability for Pero Pinheiro is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SU Sintrense vs Pero Pinheiro is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


CD Cerveira vs SC Mirandela

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Estradense vs CD Pontellas

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Sant Julia vs FC Santa Coloma

17/1/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Torina vs Vimenor

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Juventus U23 vs Piacenza Calcio

17/1/2021 14:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Tilburg

17/1/2021 14:15
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Borussia Dortmund II vs Alemannia Aachen

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Izarra vs UD Mutilvera

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olympiakos Pireus vs PAS Giannina

17/1/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Silva SD vs Bergantinos FC

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions