SD Torina vs Vimenor

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

SD Torina vs Vimenor Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

SD Torina

SD Torina

Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

 Vimenor

Vimenor

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

36%

SD Torina Wins

22%

Draw

42%

Vimenor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

20%

Under 2,5 Goals

80%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

5%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

4.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SD Torina vs Vimenor

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 3 - Cantabria

For the game between SD Torina vs Vimenor on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that SD Torina has a 36% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 20% and over 2.5 score probability is 80%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SD Torina vs Vimenor is 4.00. Half time porbability for SD Torina is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for Vimenor is 5. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SD Torina vs Vimenor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Navarro (ESP) vs Real Aviles

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC

17/1/2021 15:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Fortaleza (COL) vs Tigres FC (COL)

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix (R) vs Waitakere United

17/1/2021 6:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Pescara vs Cremonese

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CF Alondras vs CD Barco

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Heidenheim vs SV Darmstadt

17/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sestao River vs Santutxu FC

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pafos FC vs APOEL FC

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions