SD Portmany vs CD Ibiza

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

SD Portmany vs CD Ibiza Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

SD Portmany

SD Portmany

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

 CD Ibiza

CD Ibiza

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

33%

SD Portmany Wins

23%

Draw

44%

CD Ibiza Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

41%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SD Portmany vs CD Ibiza

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

For the game between SD Portmany vs CD Ibiza on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that SD Portmany has a 33% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SD Portmany vs CD Ibiza is 3.00. Half time porbability for SD Portmany is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for CD Ibiza is 41. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SD Portmany vs CD Ibiza is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Hadiya Hosaena vs Fasil Kenema

17/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Estudiantes BsAs vs Barracas Central

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Aguila vs Luis Angel Firpo

17/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Comunicaciones vs Antigua GFC

17/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

OGC Nice vs Girondins Bordeaux

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportes Copiapo vs San Luis FC

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Alianza FC vs Deportivo Ahuachapan

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pontevedra vs Racing Ferrol

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Stade Brestois vs Stade Rennais

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olympique Star vs Royal F.C. Muramvya

17/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions