SD Formentera vs CE Esporles

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

SD Formentera vs CE Esporles Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

SD Formentera

SD Formentera

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

 CE Esporles

CE Esporles

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

64%

SD Formentera Wins

22%

Draw

14%

CE Esporles Wins

1

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

56%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.31

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SD Formentera vs CE Esporles

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

For the game between SD Formentera vs CE Esporles on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that SD Formentera has a 64% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SD Formentera vs CE Esporles is 2.31. Half time porbability for SD Formentera is 56%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for CE Esporles is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SD Formentera vs CE Esporles is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hadiya Hosaena vs Fasil Kenema

17/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Savanne vs ASVP

17/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Clube Condeixa

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Saprissa vs ADR Jicaral

17/1/2021 5:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sassuolo Calcio vs Parma FC

17/1/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SD Ejea vs CD Tudelano

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Coria CF vs La Palma CF

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Black Leopards vs Orlando Pirates

17/1/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CA Progreso vs CA Torque

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Club Siero vs CD Llanes

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions