Rivers United vs Heartland FC

Nigeria Premier League

Rivers United vs Heartland FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Rivers United

Rivers United

Nigeria Premier League

 Heartland FC

Heartland FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

75%

Rivers United Wins

12%

Draw

13%

Heartland FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

59%

Half Time Home Win

24%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

75%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Rivers United vs Heartland FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Rivers United vs Heartland FC on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Rivers United has a 75% probability to win, 12% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Rivers United vs Heartland FC is 2.50. Half time porbability for Rivers United is 59%, Half Time draw probability is 24, and Half Time probability for Heartland FC is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Rivers United vs Heartland FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 75%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Villarreal B vs Pena Deportiva

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Wydad Temara vs Ben Guerir

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Girona B vs UE Figueres

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Calahorra vs Haro Deportivo

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Real San Andres vs Atletico Huila

17/1/2021 0:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Aguia FC Vimioso vs Vidago FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SD Torina vs Vimenor

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes

17/1/2021 18:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

CF Canelas 2010 vs SC Beira

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions