Real San Andres vs Atletico Huila

Colombia Primera B

Real San Andres vs Atletico Huila Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 0:00

Colombia Primera B

Real San Andres

Real San Andres

Colombia Primera B

 Atletico Huila

Atletico Huila

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 0:00

24%

Real San Andres Wins

36%

Draw

40%

Atletico Huila Wins

2

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

29%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Real San Andres vs Atletico Huila

Time: 0:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Colombia Primera B

For the game between Real San Andres vs Atletico Huila on 17/1/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Real San Andres has a 24% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Real San Andres vs Atletico Huila is 2.25. Half time porbability for Real San Andres is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 29, and Half Time probability for Atletico Huila is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real San Andres vs Atletico Huila is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Calcio Como vs Novara

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

AS Bisceglie vs AS Bari

17/1/2021 19:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

SD Logrones vs CD Ebro

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Real Betis B vs El Ejido

17/1/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

SSC Napoli vs Fiorentina

17/1/2021 14:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ourense CF vs CD Arenteiro

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Pontevedra vs Racing Ferrol

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sakaryaspor vs Serik Belediyespor

17/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions