Real Jaen vs Loja CD

Spain Tercera Division Group 9 - Andalucia Or. y Mellila

Real Jaen vs Loja CD Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 9 - Andalucia Or. y Mellila

Real Jaen

Real Jaen

Spain Tercera Division Group 9 - Andalucia Or. y Mellila

 Loja CD

Loja CD

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

44%

Real Jaen Wins

25%

Draw

31%

Loja CD Wins

1

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.31

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Real Jaen vs Loja CD

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 9 - Andalucia Or. y Mellila

For the game between Real Jaen vs Loja CD on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Real Jaen has a 44% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Real Jaen vs Loja CD is 2.31. Half time porbability for Real Jaen is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Loja CD is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real Jaen vs Loja CD is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


WAFA vs Asante Kotoko

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Viveiro CF vs SD Fisterra

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Siete Villas vs CD Cayon

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Vihiga United vs Posta Rangers

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Recreativo Huelva vs Atletico Sanluqueno

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Salamanca CF vs Deportivo La Coruna

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

ED Moratalaz vs Rayo Vallecano B

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Def. de Belgrano vs Instituto Cordoba

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Villarreal B vs Pena Deportiva

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Union San Felipe vs Deportes Melipilla

17/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions