RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Tilburg

Netherlands Eredivisie

RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Tilburg Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:15

Netherlands Eredivisie

RKC Waalwijk

RKC Waalwijk

Netherlands Eredivisie

 Willem II Tilburg

Willem II Tilburg

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:15

37%

RKC Waalwijk Wins

34%

Draw

29%

Willem II Tilburg Wins

1

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Tilburg

Time: 14:15 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eredivisie

For the game between RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Tilburg on 17/1/2021 at 14:15 we calculated that RKC Waalwijk has a 37% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Tilburg is 3.25. Half time porbability for RKC Waalwijk is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Willem II Tilburg is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Tilburg is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


UE Olot vs UE Cornella

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Osasuna B vs SD Tarazona

17/1/2021 18:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Junior Barranquilla vs Ind. Medellin

17/1/2021 3:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Chelsea (W) vs Man Utd (W)

17/1/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sacavenense vs SU 1o Dezembro

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Viterbese Calcio vs Teramo Calcio

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Barnechea vs Rangers Talca

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Pribram vs Viktoria Plzen

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

OGC Nice vs Girondins Bordeaux

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AD Torrejon CF vs RSD Alcala

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions