Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC

Iraq Premier League

Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 16:00

Iraq Premier League

Quwa Al Jawiya

Quwa Al Jawiya

Iraq Premier League

 Arbil FC

Arbil FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 16:00

45%

Quwa Al Jawiya Wins

37%

Draw

18%

Arbil FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

6%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.98

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC

Time: 16:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC on 17/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Quwa Al Jawiya has a 45% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC is 2.98. Half time porbability for Quwa Al Jawiya is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Arbil FC is 6. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Quwa Al Jawiya vs Arbil FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Girona B vs UE Figueres

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Villanueva Pardillo vs Flat Earth FC

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Rivers United vs Heartland FC

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SD Ejea vs CD Tudelano

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CF Canelas 2010 vs SC Beira

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Colunga vs L Entregu CF

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mqabba FC vs Zebbug Rangers

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

OGC Nice vs Girondins Bordeaux

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UD Somozas vs AG Estudiantil

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hedood Baghdad vs Karkh SC

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions