Puerto Golfito vs Aserri

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

Puerto Golfito vs Aserri Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 22:30

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

Puerto Golfito

Puerto Golfito

Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

 Aserri

Aserri

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 22:30

41%

Puerto Golfito Wins

47%

Draw

12%

Aserri Wins

X

Full Time Tip

71%

Under 2,5 Goals

29%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

59%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.44

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Puerto Golfito vs Aserri

Time: 22:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Costa Rica Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Puerto Golfito vs Aserri on 17/1/2021 at 22:30 we calculated that Puerto Golfito has a 41% probability to win, 47% probability to draw and has a 12% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 71% and over 2.5 score probability is 29%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Puerto Golfito vs Aserri is 1.44. Half time porbability for Puerto Golfito is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Aserri is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Puerto Golfito vs Aserri is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 59%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Atalanta Bergamo vs Genoa

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Urraca CF vs Valdesoto CF

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Cartagines vs Guadalupe FC

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Naxxar Lions vs Qormi FC

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Pieta Hotspurs vs Pembroke Athleta

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

San Roque de Lepe vs Puente Genil

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Estradense vs CD Pontellas

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Terrassa FC vs UE Valls

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CF Monterrey vs Club America

17/1/2021 6:06
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Groningen vs FC Twente

17/1/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions