Pretoria Callies vs Polokwane City

South Africa National First Division

Pretoria Callies vs Polokwane City Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 16:30

South Africa National First Division

Pretoria Callies

Pretoria Callies

South Africa National First Division

 Polokwane City

Polokwane City

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 16:30

29%

Pretoria Callies Wins

32%

Draw

39%

Polokwane City Wins

2

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

28%

Both Team To Score - Yes

72%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pretoria Callies vs Polokwane City

Time: 16:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: South Africa National First Division

For the game between Pretoria Callies vs Polokwane City on 17/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Pretoria Callies has a 29% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pretoria Callies vs Polokwane City is 1.17. Half time porbability for Pretoria Callies is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Polokwane City is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pretoria Callies vs Polokwane City is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 72 and YES-BTTS 28. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Deportes Santa Cruz vs Deportes Valdivia

17/1/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

NEC Nijmegen vs SC Cambuur

17/1/2021 14:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Denizlispor vs Hatayspor

17/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC

17/1/2021 4:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Choco vs Ribadumia CF

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Terrassa FC vs UE Valls

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Arosa SC vs CD Ourense

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Santurtzi vs CD Lagun Onak

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Santfeliuenc FC vs FC Vilafranca

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jigawa Golden Stars vs Kwara United

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions