Ponte Preta vs Nautico

Brazil Serie B

Ponte Preta vs Nautico Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 22:00

Brazil Serie B

Ponte Preta

Ponte Preta

Brazil Serie B

 Nautico

Nautico

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 22:00

41%

Ponte Preta Wins

34%

Draw

24%

Nautico Wins

1

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ponte Preta vs Nautico

Time: 22:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie B

For the game between Ponte Preta vs Nautico on 17/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Ponte Preta has a 41% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ponte Preta vs Nautico is 2.92. Half time porbability for Ponte Preta is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Nautico is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ponte Preta vs Nautico is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Caudal Deportivo vs SD Lenense

17/1/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sofapaka Nairobi vs Nairobi City Stars

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SD Formentera vs CE Esporles

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Celta de Vigo B vs CD Guijuelo

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Plateau United vs Adamawa United

17/1/2021 18:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico de Pinto vs Trival Valderas

17/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wolfsberger AC vs Sturm Graz

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Entente Boulet Rouge vs La Cure Sylvester

17/1/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CP San Cristobal vs Pobla de Mafumet

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions