Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

Polvorin FC

Polvorin FC

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

 Racing Villalbes

Racing Villalbes

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:30

55%

Polvorin FC Wins

19%

Draw

26%

Racing Villalbes Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

2.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes

Time: 18:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

For the game between Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes on 17/1/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that Polvorin FC has a 55% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes is 2.58. Half time porbability for Polvorin FC is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for Racing Villalbes is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Real Titanico vs Condal CF

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs Deportivo Fabril

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sofapaka Nairobi vs Nairobi City Stars

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wolfsberger AC vs Sturm Graz

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hadiya Hosaena vs Fasil Kenema

17/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Real Titanico vs Condal CF

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Orihuela CF vs La Nucia

17/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Extremadura UD vs CD Don Benito

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Inter Milano vs Juventus FC

17/1/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Burgos CF vs Real Valladolid B

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions