Pieta Hotspurs vs Pembroke Athleta

Malta First Division

Pieta Hotspurs vs Pembroke Athleta Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 16:00

Malta First Division

Pieta Hotspurs

Pieta Hotspurs

Malta First Division

 Pembroke Athleta

Pembroke Athleta

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 16:00

21%

Pieta Hotspurs Wins

29%

Draw

50%

Pembroke Athleta Wins

2

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

69%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

75%

Both Team To Score - Yes

25%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.87

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pieta Hotspurs vs Pembroke Athleta

Time: 16:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Malta First Division

For the game between Pieta Hotspurs vs Pembroke Athleta on 17/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Pieta Hotspurs has a 21% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 50% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pieta Hotspurs vs Pembroke Athleta is 2.87. Half time porbability for Pieta Hotspurs is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 69, and Half Time probability for Pembroke Athleta is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pieta Hotspurs vs Pembroke Athleta is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 25 and YES-BTTS 75. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Anaitasuna vs SCD Durango

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wydad Temara vs Ben Guerir

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

UD Somozas vs AG Estudiantil

17/1/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Gijon Industrial vs CD Vallobin

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AE Prat vs RCD Espanyol B

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Marbella vs Algeciras CF

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Beerschot Wilrijk vs Club Brugge

17/1/2021 20:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Plateau United vs Adamawa United

17/1/2021 18:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Yeclano Deportivo vs Linares Deportivo

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions