Paterna CF vs Silla CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

Paterna CF vs Silla CF Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

Paterna CF

Paterna CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

 Silla CF

Silla CF

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

23%

Paterna CF Wins

50%

Draw

27%

Silla CF Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

73%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Paterna CF vs Silla CF

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

For the game between Paterna CF vs Silla CF on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Paterna CF has a 23% probability to win, 50% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Paterna CF vs Silla CF is 2.13. Half time porbability for Paterna CF is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Silla CF is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Paterna CF vs Silla CF is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 73%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Apollon Larisa vs SKODA Xanthi

17/1/2021 15:45
3 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Somozas vs AG Estudiantil

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Vasco da Gama RJ vs Coritiba

17/1/2021 3:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Strasbourg vs AS Saint

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

AS Bisceglie vs AS Bari

17/1/2021 19:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sheffield United vs Tottenham

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Stade Brestois vs Stade Rennais

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CG Tarragona vs Barcelona B

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AFC Leopards vs KCB Nairobi

17/1/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions