Olympique Star vs Royal F.C. Muramvya

Burundi Ligue A

Olympique Star vs Royal F.C. Muramvya Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 16:00

Burundi Ligue A

Olympique Star

Olympique Star

Burundi Ligue A

 Royal F.C. Muramvya

Royal F.C. Muramvya

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 16:00

44%

Olympique Star Wins

42%

Draw

14%

Royal F.C. Muramvya Wins

1

Full Time Tip

90%

Under 2,5 Goals

10%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

70%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

0.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Olympique Star vs Royal F.C. Muramvya

Time: 16:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Burundi Ligue A

For the game between Olympique Star vs Royal F.C. Muramvya on 17/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Olympique Star has a 44% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 90% and over 2.5 score probability is 10%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Olympique Star vs Royal F.C. Muramvya is 0.50. Half time porbability for Olympique Star is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 70, and Half Time probability for Royal F.C. Muramvya is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Olympique Star vs Royal F.C. Muramvya is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Pergolettese vs Pontedera

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Enyimba vs Kano Pillars

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Boca Juniors Cali vs Atletico FC

17/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SD Beasain vs Urgatzi KK

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Pretoria Callies vs Polokwane City

17/1/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

MSC Limited Dhaka vs Arambagh KS

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Amora FC vs Esperanca de Lagos

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Santfeliuenc FC vs FC Vilafranca

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

17/1/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Newcastle Jets vs Macarthur FC

17/1/2021 8:05
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions