Oliveira do Hospital vs Vitoria Sernache

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Oliveira do Hospital vs Vitoria Sernache Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Oliveira do Hospital

Oliveira do Hospital

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Vitoria Sernache

Vitoria Sernache

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

33%

Oliveira do Hospital Wins

42%

Draw

25%

Vitoria Sernache Wins

X

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

6%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Oliveira do Hospital vs Vitoria Sernache

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Oliveira do Hospital vs Vitoria Sernache on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Oliveira do Hospital has a 33% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Oliveira do Hospital vs Vitoria Sernache is 2.63. Half time porbability for Oliveira do Hospital is 6%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for Vitoria Sernache is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Oliveira do Hospital vs Vitoria Sernache is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Pafos FC vs APOEL FC

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Palermo vs Virtus Francavilla

17/1/2021 14:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Monopoli vs Catanzaro

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Santa Rita vs Petro Atletico

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Formentera vs CE Esporles

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hadiya Hosaena vs Fasil Kenema

17/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Jamshedpur vs North East Utd

17/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KAA Gent vs Royal Antwerp

17/1/2021 15:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sambenedettese vs Padova

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Choco vs Ribadumia CF

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions