Newcastle Jets vs Macarthur FC

Australia A-League

Newcastle Jets vs Macarthur FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 8:05

Australia A-League

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

Australia A-League

 Macarthur FC

Macarthur FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 8:05

30%

Newcastle Jets Wins

32%

Draw

38%

Macarthur FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

87%

Under 2,5 Goals

13%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

19%

Both Team To Score - Yes

81%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

0.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Newcastle Jets vs Macarthur FC

Time: 8:05 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between Newcastle Jets vs Macarthur FC on 17/1/2021 at 8:05 we calculated that Newcastle Jets has a 30% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 87% and over 2.5 score probability is 13%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Newcastle Jets vs Macarthur FC is 0.67. Half time porbability for Newcastle Jets is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Macarthur FC is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Newcastle Jets vs Macarthur FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 81 and YES-BTTS 19. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Heidenheim vs SV Darmstadt

17/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Loures vs Uniao Torreense

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Yeclano Deportivo vs Linares Deportivo

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Gimnastica T. vs Barreda Balompie

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Apollon Limassol vs Olympiakos Nic.

17/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Egnatia Rrogozhine vs KS Elbasani

17/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sevilla FC C vs Ciudad de Lucena

17/1/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CF Igualada vs Montanesa

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Guadalajara Chivas vs Deportivo Toluca

17/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions