Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC

Portugal Primeira

Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Primeira

Nacional Madeira

Nacional Madeira

Portugal Primeira

 Moreirense FC

Moreirense FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

31%

Nacional Madeira Wins

40%

Draw

29%

Moreirense FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.26

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Primeira

For the game between Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Nacional Madeira has a 31% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC is 2.26. Half time porbability for Nacional Madeira is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Moreirense FC is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Pribram vs Viktoria Plzen

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

OGC Nice vs Girondins Bordeaux

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Titanico vs Condal CF

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CE Banyoles vs UA Horta

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Municipal Limeno vs Jocoro FC

17/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Caudal Deportivo vs SD Lenense

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Beerschot Wilrijk vs Club Brugge

17/1/2021 20:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Salernitana

17/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Girona B vs UE Figueres

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions