Municipal Limeno vs Jocoro FC

El Salvador Primera Division

Municipal Limeno vs Jocoro FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 23:30

El Salvador Primera Division

Municipal Limeno

Municipal Limeno

El Salvador Primera Division

 Jocoro FC

Jocoro FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 23:30

44%

Municipal Limeno Wins

33%

Draw

24%

Jocoro FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Municipal Limeno vs Jocoro FC

Time: 23:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: El Salvador Primera Division

For the game between Municipal Limeno vs Jocoro FC on 17/1/2021 at 23:30 we calculated that Municipal Limeno has a 44% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Municipal Limeno vs Jocoro FC is 2.83. Half time porbability for Municipal Limeno is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Jocoro FC is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Municipal Limeno vs Jocoro FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hadiya Hosaena vs Fasil Kenema

17/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CA Douglas Haig vs Def. Pronunciamiento

17/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CF Peralada vs UE Sants

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Apollon Larisa vs SKODA Xanthi

17/1/2021 15:45
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Coria CF vs La Palma CF

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Valadares Gaia vs Castro Daire

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico PR vs Sao Paulo FC

17/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Resources Capital vs HK Rangers

17/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CF Igualada vs Montanesa

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Banyoles vs UA Horta

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions